1: Welcome to Kodomo No Ie!!!
2: Dear Parents
3: This month’s goals
4: Let's sing! - Songs of this month
5: Introduction of teachers
Welcome to Kodomo No Ie!!!
I am pleased that the this year's summer school was a huge success again and the children had so much fun even though there were many hot days over 100F. Now the weather has changed quite a bit, and I enjoy a soft breeze upon my cheek once in a while.
The new school year has finally started. All the teachers and I are very excited to welcome our new students as well as continuing students to Kodomo No Ie, and their big smiles encourage us to give them our best.
We look forward to having countless fun moments with them during this school year, and also, we look forward to seeing them grow and sharing that joy with you all.
We will do our best to make the most of this school year!
I am pleased to welcome you and your child to another year of learning at Kodomo No Ie Preschool. Your child will have the opportunity to learn and grow as they participate in the many hands on experiences that are planned for the coming year. Pastor Samuel and I are both looking forward to participating in your child's education as we share Bible stories with the children each month. It is our hope and prayer that our preschool will be a blessing to you and your family.
Pastor Tom Kendall
This month’s goals
- Get used to the school's schedule and get to know the teachers
- Get familiar with the school's routine
- Get used to the new class's routine and enjoy participating in class activities
- Learn how to follow routines and try to manage to do what they can do by their own
- Recognize themselves as the senior students and learn how to help teachers in the class
- Get used to the new class's routine and enjoy socializing with new classmates
- Develop an interest in the animals at the school and learn how to take care of them
- Recognize how the school garden looks different and associate that with the change of the season
Let's sing! - Songs of this month
… Tonbo no Megane ( Dragonfly's glasses)
… Arisan no Ohanashi ( Ant's chat)
… Pom Poko Tanuki ( Pom Poko Raccoon )
… Hashiru no Daisuki ( I love running!)
… Mushi no koe ( The chirping crickets)
… Senro wa tsuzukuyo ( I've been working on the railroad )
… Enka ( KNI school song)
Please feel free to take a copy of sheet music placed on the sign-in table, and enjoy singing along with your child!
Introduction of teachers
(Monday & Wednesday morning class) … Ms. Hachiga
(Tuesday & Thursday morning class) … Ms. Kanno
(Monday & Wednesday afternoon class) … Ms. Iino
(Tuesday & Thursday afternoon class) … Ms. Umehata (Director)
(Friday morning class) … Ms. Kanno
(Friday afternoon class) … Ms. Hashiba
Hiyoko no Kai
(Monday morning class) … Ms. Kanno
… Ms. Ozeki
… Ms. Takakura
… Ms. Umehata ( Director )
… Ms. Yamada
… Ms. Ota
… Ms. Sakamoto
… Ms. Rother, Ms. Ogami
… Ms. Ikudome
- Please label your child's belongings clearly. ( e.g., socks, shoes, jacket, towel)
For continuing students' parents, please check regularly to ensure the name on your child's items has not faded. Please relabel them if necessary.
- Please be sure to order necessary items. ( e.g., class photos, monthly books, KidsArt)
- For those who would like to purchase the class photo, please be sure to write down how many photos you need in the far right box on the sign-in sheet.
- Please submit your child's vaccination documents by the end of September
. A copy of the documents you have submitted to other schools will do.
- Please be sure that parents/guardians close the school gate and that children do not handle the gate.
Please make sure that the gate remains closed at all times.
- Please make sure not to be late for pick-up. If you are interested in our home class program, please fill out an application form and submit it to the school.